Our recent addition to the Freya's Nourishment range deserves a special introduction. The five beautiful scents and intentions I first created for myself, as I do with all of the Freya's Nourishment products, as a self-care tool kit. Then I started sharing them, first with my own Mr Odin, then with friends and when I was completely in love with them and knew they had to be shared with the world, I had some healers and energy workers trial them.
The oils are made with an organic jojoba oil base, with cleansed crystals and essential oils. Each roller bottle is charged with love and intention.
“I allow Abundance into my life on all levels”
- Sweet orange: oil of abundance and possibility, opening our mind & heart to the potential that surrounds us
- Frankincense: oil of truth. Creates high vibrations
- Geranium: oil of love & trust. Heart centre oil
- Ylang ylang: oil of the heart, it helps you release your inner energies and tap into your playful nature. “You are the source of your own abundance!”
- Ginger: oil of empowerment
- Garnet: stone of prosperity & abundance
- Citrine: the stone of abundance
“I am full of Gratitude for the gifts life brings me”
- Frankincense - my favourite essential oil! You see this a lot in our products. A high vibrational oil that has been used for centuries in prayer and meditation. It helps us to step out of our ego and connect with your spirit, to drop fears and learn to trust
- Thyme - The oil of “releasing and forgiveness” due to its cleansing properties. Also helps a person “cleanse” blocked or stuck emotions
- Melaleuca promotes healthy boundaries – specifically in unhealthy relationships. Helps release those connections that have become unbalanced, to love ourselves, trust our own abilities, enjoy our own presence, say no when we need to and to honour our need for respect or love from the right people in our lives
- Lavender allows a person to settle into their heart and speak with gentleness and kindness. It increases a sense of security and peace, helping to build trust in oneself and others. Allows a person to feel present, calm and engaged. Increases a sense of security and peace
- Juniper Berry - said to have an encouraging and supportive effect on our emotional & spiritual aspects. Helps us do the deep & dirty work of spiritual healing, especially from trauma or pain we’re afraid to look at, or beliefs we don’t want to examine because we fear they might be true (such as I am unlovable)
- Amethyst: crystal of inner peace and transformation. It helps keep you calm and appreciative of life
- Aventurine: stone of positive attitude & good fortune, helps harness the power of appreciation
“I am grounded, calm and have a sense of inner stability”
If you think of trees and roots, they reach deep into the earth while the branches stretch up into the sky. Tree oils are perfect for a Grounding intention. When you are all up in your head, feeling out of sorts, disconnected, you need to get grounded.
- Vetiver is extracted from the taproot, it helps to restore our connections to our roots
- Silver Fir allows you to relax into the present moment, encourages release of emotional attachments that don’t serve you.
- Patchouli can help uplift your mind & clarify your thoughts, keeping you in touch with things that matter to you
- Sandalwood Essential Oil is deeply grounding and is widely known for being a spiritual, sacred oil. It helps a busy mind, calming your thoughts and anxiousness or worry, allowing you to relax into a peaceful state
- Lime -Promotes emotional balance, alleviates feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression by lowering the heart rate and reducing cortisol levels.
- Smoky quartz: a grounding and stabilizing gemstone. It centres your energy
- Hematite: the ultimate grounding stone for the body. Eliminates negative energy in the body
“I am Protected and my aura is strong”
As an empath, I pick up other people’s energy a lot, and need to protect myself from taking it on. In today’s society, working in offices and in close quarters with others, it’s sometimes hard to disconnect other energies from your own. If you struggle with these things, this oil will help! I carry this oil on me at all times
- Frankincense - oil of truth. High vibrations, known for its purification and removes negativity from the body, aura, and environment. Said to hold great wisdom, and is popular for warding off evil and negativity.
- Lavender - known for being soothing and calming, so it makes sense that it also gets rid of negative energy. It can help you sleep & feel more relaxed even when everything around you feels hectic.
- Lemon - can act as a psychic cleanser. It clears the mind of distractions, and helps a person tune in to the task at hand. It helps overcome confusion or doubt, fatigue, overwhelm, and lack of enthusiasm, and It's great for bad moods, "blah" moods, or lethargy.
- Cypress - According to Essential Aromatherapy, cypress can "purify surrounding energies while uplifting vibration levels at the same time. You will feel grounded and secure as a result" Cypress oil can also help us to learn how to go with the flow, showing a person how to let go, trust the process of life, and enjoy the course.
- Helichrysum - Helps to give you inner strength and deal with emotional turmoil
- Black Tourmaline: one of the best crystals for protection. Helps put an energetic boundary between yourself and others, so that you don’t pick up other people’s energy, then making it your own. Great absorber of energy.
- Red jasper: used as a stone of protection for thousands of years, a talisman of warriors and a promoter of justice and protection. It is believed jasper has an ability to help balance aggressive, dynamic energy. Jasper is the perfect choice if you are seeking a protective and energizing amulet
“I am Worthy, I am Enough”
We all need a little help at times with loving ourselves. This blend uses oils and crystals to promote self-love, to heal feelings of unworthiness and to help you realise you are enough. Use as an every perfume and roll over your heart space at night going to bed.
- Geranium – the oil of love and trust. Very emotionally healing. Good for deep hurt, releasing anger and tearing down barriers
- Bergamot – oil of self-acceptance. All about the self–love, worth, acceptance, judgement, hatred. Helps us step out of our fears of not being good enough. Helps us to love and accept ourselves
- Ylang ylang : is truly the oil of the heart. It can help us connect to our own heart, and heal emotional traumas.
- Grapefruit – to help our own sense of self-love and approval. It can help uphold our body in gratitude for all it does and encourage healthy habits out of a sense of love, instead of self-hatred.
- Lavender - allows a person to settle into their heart and speak with gentleness and kindness. It increases a sense of security and peace, helping to build trust in oneself and others
- Rose Quartz - the stone of unconditional love. It radiates gentle, soothing vibrations that regulate your emotions and restore your emotional nature after overwhelming events. Rose quartz opens the gateway to your heart allowing you to be a vision of love and beauty.
- Rhodochrosite - is the crystal of healing, kindness, tolerance, compassion and self-love. It improves self-worth and soothes emotional stress, it helps heal trauma and it opens the heart